Date/Day: 27 May 2018 (Sunday)
Venue: FDC Lecture Hall
APL Tower Podomoro City 26th Floor
Drg. Ign. Ronny Halim featuring Dr. Drg. Juanita Amaludin, SpKG(K)
WHAT DOES DIGITAL DENTISTRY MEAN TO YOU?
• Do you own an intraoral scanner?
• Do you have an in-office milling machine?
• Does your in-house lab have CAD/CAM scanning, milling, and printing capabilities?
• Why did you invest in these systems?
• Efficiency, time-saving, lower lab cost or just follow the trend?
• How sure are you about your dental preparation, sub- or supra-gingiva?
• Is it still the same principle as taught in your dental school?
•An adequate margin needed so the scanner can capture easily and transferred into CAD (Computer Aided Design) for future crown designing purpose.
1. What is Digital Dentistry (Introduction)
2. Indication and Contra-Indication
3. Materials in Digital Dentistry
4. Preparations : Principles & Techniques
5. Hands-on : Preparation in model (Veneer and Endodontic Crown)
For more information and registration please contact :
Fondaco Education Division : +62 812 1888 9052 (WA/Line)
VERY LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!!