The Basic eco microblaster with up to two tanks offers high precision in a minimum space thanks to its compact dimensions. Top blasting technology and an attractive price-performance ratio combine to provide an ideal product for first-time users and laboratories where space is at a premium.
- Maximum field of vision thanks to a large viewing panel with innovative LED lighting.
- Process reliability based on many years of experience in dental sandblasting technology.
- Savings in abrasives by using optimal air-abrasive mixture.
- Uniform flow of abrasive guarantees homogeneous surface conditioning.
- Reduction in operating costs thanks to very low abrasive consumption.
- Efficient operation due to placement of the tank selection switch on the inside of the blasting chamber.
- Tank extension and connection of pressure hoses can be performed using the color-coded system in-house by any personnel.
- Longer service life of the IT nozzles made from special tungsten carbide.
- Blasting chamber volume: 10 l