- Formlabs’ flagship product: a desktop stereolithography (SLA) 3D printer
- Industrial output at a desktop price
- Wide library of materials (photopolymer resins)
- Designed for professionals with applications across product design, manufacturing, dental, healthcare, education, entertainment, jewelry, and more.
Copy-and-Pasteable Product Copy
- Engineered for precision and designed for reliability, the Form 2 is the gold standard for professional desktop 3D printing.
- Incredible Resolution and Surface Finish: Using industrial-grade stereolithography (SLA) technology, the Form 2’s powerful optical engine delivers laser-sharp prints with spectacular detail.
- Versatile, Functional Prototyping: Our ever-growing library of resins enables functional prototyping for a variety of applications, continually expanding the Form 2’s capabilities across industries.
- Designed for Reliability and Accessibility: The Form 2’s entire print process is designed to be intuitive--from free PreForm software that helps set files up for successful printing to hardware that’s easy for anyone to use.
- Connected Printing: The Form 2 comes with wireless connectivity and a touch-screen display. Upload over Wi-Fi, manage consumables and track your print history through our cloud-based Dashboard tool, and receive notifications when your prints complete.