RESTORATION WITH CEREC
Thanks to CEREC, you can provide your patients with inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers in only one appointment. The CAD/CAM system has been on the market for a good 30 years now and over 250 scientific studies have confirmed the clinical safety of tried and tested CEREC tooth restorations. Worldwide, more than 30 million tooth restorations have been produced with CEREC.
- 30 years of CAD/CAM experience
- Outstanding initial patient-specific design proposals as a result of analyzing the complete scan (Biojaw)
- Excellent grinding results using new algorithms and burs
- Simple to operate with the intuitive CEREC Software user interface
- Grinding and milling in one machine for a greater variety of materials
CEREC® MEETS INVISALIGN®
The CEREC Omnicam and the new CEREC Ortho Software can now be used to submit digital impressions for Invisalign clear aligner therapy. The software features a patent-pending guided scanning process and a workflow that connects the CEREC world with Invisalign by allowing seamless case transfer.
MADE IN GERMANY