Adhesive Cementation System for Lithium disilicate Restorations. eCEMENT is a resin cementation system designed to simplify the placement of lithium disilicate (e.g. IPS e.max®*) restorations. Lithium disilicate is a silica-based glass ceramic available in pressed and milled forms, with both high and medium opacities, and high and low translucencies. The eCEMENT system contains both light-cure, and dual-cure resin cement, ensuring that all of your lithium disilicate restorations will have exceptional retention and esthetics. The eCEMENT system may also be used for cementation of all restorations including veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, three-unit bridges CAD/CAM blocks & pressable ingots made of lithium disilicate.
- Complete kit with all components needed to successfully cement lithium disilicate restorations
- Universal and versatile
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Low film thickness
- Multiple shades of light-cured cement
- Exceptional physical properties
- Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation