VITA VMK Master®
VITA VMK Master is a natural feldspar veneering ceramic for conventional bonding alloys (approx. 13.8 – 15.2 µm/mK).
Regardless of whether the conventional alloys are cast, milled or sintered.
Precise and reliable processing.
A master in terms of reliability, suitability for everyday use and esthetics – that's VITA VMK Master.
- A material that makes no compromises when it comes to reliability and esthetics
- Precise and reliable processing, allowing it to be learned quickly
- Excellent processing characteristics, such as improved modeling properties, simple handling and minimum shrinkage behavior
- Conventional, established dentin-incisal layering system
- Comprehensive range of additional materials for individualization
- Highly esthetic restorations thanks to brilliant colors
- Available in VITA SYSTEM 3D-Master and VITA classical A1 – D4 shades