VITA VM 7 was developed as a special fine-structure feldspar veneering ceramic for all-ceramic substructure materials in the CTE range of 7.2–7.8 (of Al2O3). Like all VITA VM materials, VITA VM 7 is distinguished by its light refraction and reflection properties resembling those of natural tooth enamel. The use of additional fluorescent and opalescent porcelains permits outstandingly individual, high quality results.
- Easy to use due to optimal consistency and modeling properties
- Superb grinding and polishing results, especially in situ
- Homogenous, dense surfaces
- Proven to closely resemble tooth enamel
- Outstanding firing stability even after several firing processes
- a full range of additional materials for individualization
- Compatible with VITA AKZENT Plus and VITA INTERNO stains
A study carried out by Giordano of the Goldman School of Dental Medicine, University of Boston, investigated the abrasion behavior of various ceramic materials in comparison to that of natural tooth enamel. VITA VM 7 was found to be the best material, as its fine structure results in abrasion behavior almost identical to that of natural tooth enamel.