VITA VM 9 is a highly-esthetic, fine-structure feldspar ceramic that is perfectly adapted to the CTE value of zirconia frameworks (approx. 10.5, e.g. such as VITA YZ) – regardless of whether they are white, colored or translucent. In addition, you can also use VITA VM 9 for individualizing restorations made from VITABLOCS MARK II and VITA PM 9 press ceramic pellets. The main components are pure-grade potash and albite feldspar materials that offer brilliant shade effects as well as optimum physical properties, such as extreme flexural strength values. Thanks to its homogeneous, compact surface, VITA VM 9 supports outstanding grinding and polishing, particularly in situ. This results in smooth and densely compact surfaces. Accumulation of plaque on the ceramic surface is significantly reduced, supporting the patient in caring for their high-quality restoration. VITA VM 9 is a high-quality system component provided by the innovative VITA VM concept – the universal solution for all common indications. Metal-ceramics, all-ceramics or composite: the possibilities are endless!
VITA AKZENT Plus and VITA INTERNO stains are also available for individual finalization.
- Natural shade effects, light dynamics and optimum physical properties thanks to the fine structure
- Excellent bonding for reliable results and long-term success
- Minimum shrinkage behavior for accurate firing
- Excellent modeling characteristics for fast and accurate application of the ceramic
- Comprehensive range of additional materials for excellent photo-optic effects
- Can be individualized using VITA AKZENT Plus and VITA INTERNO
- Process reliability thanks to long-standing experience
- Available in VITA SYSTEM 3D-Master and VITA classical A1 – D4 shades